- Divorce, Custody, Child Support and Shared Parenting
- False Allegations of Abuse
- Father’s Rights
- Feminist Critical Sites
- Husband Abuse
- Internet Addiction Disorder
- Dr. Richard Gardner
- Parental Alienation & Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Shared Parenting
- Canadian Children’s Rights Council – Resource centre for children’s rights in Canada
- Divorce – advice and reading suggestions, including Divorced Dad’s Survival Book and Reading Room
- Everyman – Canada’s best men’s & father’s publication
Fair Parenting – Do you have clients that have questions about developing a parenting plan (the schedule and protocols for children with separated parents)?
The Fair Parenting Project has teamed up with Google Helpouts to offer separating and separated parents online video Helpouts on parenting plan considerations, design and best practices. How to avoid common pitfalls to make sure children can enjoy community activities (sports, music, clubs, etc.) and services (school bus, daycare, etc.) while parents enjoy autonomy and avoid friction.
- Gender Issues Lots of links on a wide range of gender subjects aimed at youth
- Gender Bias in the Courts of Canadian Family Law An article by lawyer Gene C. Colman
- Men’s Defense Association A common sense approach to gender issues.
- Men’s Educational Support Association (MESA)
- Men Stuff
- Men’s and Father’s Support Groups across Canada
- National Coalition For Men
- 1in6.org – Their mission is helping men who have had unwanted or abusive sexual experiences in childhood have healthier, happier lives.
- Vancouver M.E.N.
- Yahoo’s Index on Fathering Over 30 links.
- Yahoo’s Index on Men